Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pediatric-antiresorptive use: should we intervene on third molars early?.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2021; 79: 1817-1818
- Cyclic administration of pamidronate in children with severe osteogenesis imperfecta.N Engl J Med. 1998; 339: 947-952
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons position paper on medication-related osteonecrosis of the jaw−2014 update.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2014; 72: 1938-1956
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding: There were no grants, equipment or drugs used.