Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- “Can We Keep the MD program within Reach of OMS?”.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Path Oral Rad. 2017; 124: 441
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. volume I. Saunders, Philadelphia1975
- “A Historical Overview of the AAOMS.” Aaoms.Org, The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.(2013. Available at:)Accessed September 21, 2021)
- “The Development of dual-degree programs in oral and maxillofacial surgery: Celebrating the 75th Anniversary of the Journal of oral and maxillofacial surgery and the 100th Anniversary of our specialty”.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2018; 76: 1147
ACGME Program Requirements for Graduate Medical Education in the Transitional Year, Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME). 2020. Available at: www.acgme.org/Portals/0/PFAssets/ProgramRequirements/999_TransitionalYear_2020.pdf?ver=2020-06-29-164050-813#:∼:text=A%20transitional%20year%20residency%20provides,Accreditation%20Council%20for%20Graduate%20Medical. Accessed September 21, 2021
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Financial Disclosure: All authors have no financial relationship relevant to this article.
Conflict of Interest Disclosure: All authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.