Patients and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Illumination invariant face recognition using near-infrared images.IEEE Trans Pattern Anal Mach Intell. 2007; 29: 627
- Facial recognition technology: A primer for plastic surgeons.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2019; 143: 9
- Anthropometric analysis of the face.J Craniofac Surg. 2016; 27: e71
- Anthropometry of the Head and Face in Medicine.Elsevier, 1981: 293
- Anthropometry of the head and face (Livre, 1994) [WorldCat.org] [Internet].https://www.worldcat.org/title/anthropometry-of-the-head-and-face/oclc/29793741Date accessed: June 9, 2019
- Face description with local binary patterns: Application to face recognition.IEEE Trans Pattern Anal Mach Intell. 2006; 28: 2037
- Face recognition across makeup and plastic surgery from real-world images.J Electron Imaging. 2015; 24053028
- Face recognition after plastic surgery: A comprehensive study.in: Asian Conference on Computer Vision. Springer, 2012: 565-576
- Face verification across age progression.IEEE Trans Image Process. 2006; 15: 3349
- Analysis of facial soft tissue changes with aging and their effects on facial morphology: A forensic perspective.Egypt J Forensic Sci. 2015; 5: 46
- Recognizing surgically altered face images using multiobjective evolutionary algorithm.IEEE Trans Inf Forensics Secur. 2013; 8: 89
- Orthognathic surgery and the biometric e-passport: A change in surgical practice.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2014; 52: 384
- Perceived age change after aesthetic facial surgical procedures quantifying outcomes of aging face surgery.Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2012; 14: 258
- Plastic surgery: A new dimension to face recognition.IEEE Trans Inf Forensics Secur. 2010; 5: 441
- The aging face.in: Cosmetic Facial Surgery [Internet]. Elsevier, 2018: 1-14https://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/B9780323393935000017Date accessed: March 16, 2019
- Implications of adult facial aging on biometrics.in: Albert M. Biometrics - Unique and Diverse Applications in Nature, Science, and Technology [Internet]. InTech, 2011http://www.intechopen.com/books/biometrics-unique-and-diverse-applications-in-nature-science-and-technology/implications-of-adult-facial-aging-on-biometricsDate accessed: September 28, 2019
- 3-D generic elastic models for fast and texture preserving 2-D novel pose synthesis.IEEE Trans Inf Forensics Secur. 2012; 7: 563
- Photometric analysis of esthetically pleasant and unpleasant facial profile.Dent Press J Orthod. 2014; 19: 66
- Objective assessment of perceived age reversal and improvement in attractiveness after aging face surgery.JAMA Facial Plast Surg. 2013; 15: 405
- Evaluation of surgical outcomes for ptosis surgery by face recognition software.Asia Pac J Ophthalmol (Phila). 2015; 4: 14
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflict of Interest Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest.
Financial Disclosure Statement: No external sources of funding were utilized for this report.