Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Bonanno, G. The end of trauma: How the new science of resilience is changing how we think about PTSD. London: Basic Books, 2022.
- A contemporary approach to the clinical evaluation of trigeminal nerve injuries.Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 1992; 4: 353-367
- Neuropathic pain following sagittal split ramus osteotomy of the mandible: prevalence, risk factors, and clinical course.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2013; 71: 2115-2122
- Alteration in facial sensibility in adolescents following sagittal split and chin osteotomies of the mandible.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1996; 97: 920-927
Kaban LB, Posnick, JC: Cognitive Bias Hazards. J Oral Maxillofac Surg https:// doi.org/10.1016/joms 2021.06.008